JD and Bokeh

Hi, I saw IT and half to comment :)

For a first attempt you've done well. Composition is just about bang on.

Crit, well I'd prefer the bokeh didn't fall before the top of the bottle, the text is a little OOF and I'd rather the black semi circle wasn't at the top.

Cheers!

Ah cheers I was happy with I my self but wanted to see what other thought :) I really appreciate your feedback!

I spotted the circle after I'd put all my equipment away! Its where I had my lights hung.

Cheers

Nectar of the Gods!

My only critique is that it's cropped a bit too closely at the bottom. It would have been nice to see some of the table under the bottle. Otherwise it's quite good.

I like it Kristian, but this is photos for pleasure. I would use another category if you want a critique!

I like it Kristian, but this is photos for pleasure. I would use another category if you want a critique!

Good Point - would you like me to move it for you @Kristian Armitage

Edit: forget it - I'll move it anyway, as you've asked for crit, and if you want it moved back to "for pleasure" just shout...

Last edited:
Just to mirror what's said above really about the bokeh at the bottom of the neck and tight crop on the bottom. Other than that I like it, nice shot. I especially like all the warm tones....and the JD :sneaky:

Just to mirror what's said above really about the bokeh at the bottom of the neck and tight crop on the bottom. Other than that I like it, nice shot. I especially like all the warm tones....and the JD :sneaky:

That saves me a bunch of typing, ta. ;)

Back