Jet fighters.

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
Yes
The roar of a jet fighter disturbed my peace as i was checking out my new 5DmkIII, i ran outside with said new purchase and 100-400mm mkII attached.

Bloody typical though, it would normally have been attached to my 80D.

Anyway, this is kind of first light, not quite how i wanted it but heyho, they were having some dog fighting practice so got a few shots off.

Pretty harsh crop as they were very high but i'm very pleased with my new addition to the family.jets.jpg jets1.jpg jets2.jpg

Now that is great. Whereabouts are you? I’d love to be within 50 miles of this kind of thing!
That be Narfook
I used to watch them also doing the dog fights way up there when I lived in Norfolk.
Lovely county it is.

Cheers guys, it sure looked like they were having some fun.
We get them come over now and again but it's the first time i have seen them dogfighting, great stuff.

There is a big exercise going on this week, out of Lakenheath. A combination of US, UK and France air forces, practising with some playing the bad guys. It was on the local news here on Monday, I don’t know how long it will last. I wondered where they were playing, as there hasn’t been as much noise as I would have expected here( Ely).

Back