Joker Cosplay (to a degree)

Name
Simon
Edit My Images
No
Been a long time fan of Marvel and DC comics and often like to indulge in a bit of cosplay especially at comic-cons. This year I went to Lincoln's Comic-Con as Heath Ledgers Joker. Whilst practising the clown face I decided to do an image I'd had in my mind for a while.

Inventive, Simon. If I were to offer crit I'd probably ask for a little more menace in your face and possibly a little rim light to separate your hand from the background.

Very cool Idea! (y)

Took me a moment to realise that you appear to be holding the mirror with the same hand that you're using to apply the white face.

Took me a moment to realise that you appear to be holding the mirror with the same hand that you're using to apply the white face.

I was about to say the same thing, i couldn't quite put my finger on it at first as to why it looked a little odd

Maybe add some white face paint to the hand holding the mirror also

Love the concept though, just a few little tweaks and it would be a cracking image

Last edited:
Glad it's not just me!!!

IMO this doesn't detract one iota from the image - if anything, it adds to the unsettling menace of it because we can sense that there's something not quite right but can't quickly sense exactly what that something is!

Inventive, Simon. If I were to offer crit I'd probably ask for a little more menace in your face and possibly a little rim light to separate your hand from the background.
Cheers will try this next time I break out the face paint.

I was about to say the same thing, i couldn't quite put my finger on it at first as to why it looked a little odd

Maybe add some white face paint to the hand holding the mirror also

Love the concept though, just a few little tweaks and it would be a cracking image

Ha ha I didn't spot it at first myself. I took that many shots of myself painting my face that I forgot which hand I'd shot the mirror in and convinced myself it was correct.
I was going to add a bit of paint to the fingers and a bit of blood (fake hopefully) to the edges that are holding the shard.

Back