Weekly jono2002's weekly 52 challenge 2019 - Week 06 Waiting

OP
OP
jono2002
Name
Jonathan Fussell
Edit My Images
Yes
I think if you had someone in the shelter it would of worked better, but yes it looks like it`s been waiting a while for some TLC.
Thanks, I did have three models lined up (wife + two dogs) to stand in it but I wasn't sold on it. Think I liked the grunge of the shelter too much to have it look nicer
I did take a shot of them waiting next to the bus stop sign, it's not made the cut yet but will look at it again to see if I should post it.

OP
OP
jono2002
Name
Jonathan Fussell
Edit My Images
Yes
I agree with Dave, a waiting person would have been ideal. Looks bleak I must say. Not a timetable in sight so perhaps unused? And no graffiti either! :thinking:
There is some graffiti but it's pretty basic, very poor attempt you can hardly see. It's a well served stop, however the local council announced last year it's not going to clean things like this & signs in the future.

Name
Andrea
Edit My Images
Yes
You've got two 'waitings' in this one, Jonathan, with the structure likely to be waiting for TLC for a long time plus it's a place where people wait, but it does seem to be missing something. If not a person waiting then, as Tim says, maybe just another angle rather than straight on. But it certainly gives a bleak and unloved look.