Berkleycastlejoust073b.jpg

Berkleycastlejoust062Medium.jpg

Berkleycastlejoust059Medium.jpg

MyPix

a few more :wink:
Berkleycastlejoust060Medium.jpg

Berkleycastlejoust043Medium.jpg

Berkleycastlejoust002Medium.jpg

the last one is of my oldest son ( now 14 ) who has RTS, an unreversable physical and mental genetic disorder, all these days out are mainly to stimulate him, and an oportunity for me to take some pix in different surroundings,
as you can see , he was made up ( in his own way :) ) with trying on the armour, lol

MyPix

My personal favourite is the second one with the guy and his missing teeth!! Did he joust first??

The last picture is a great reminder of the other side of photography. This picture is never going to win any awards but as a memories picture it is invaluable and probably will be enjoyed by you and your family more than some photographs that are far better technically. We should never forget that photography is not just a quest to take stunning images but a medium to retain memories and events.

Thanks for showing these pictures. [smilie=t:

Steve said:
The last picture is a great reminder of the other side of photography. This picture is never going to win any awards but as a memories picture it is invaluable and probably will be enjoyed by you and your family more than some photographs that are far better technically. We should never forget that photography is not just a quest to take stunning images but a medium to retain memories and events.

Thanks for showing these pictures. [smilie=t:[/quote]

thanks for the comment, and you hit the nail right on the head there,
my main reason for the photography is to capture my family life so as too look back on in the future,
technical compitance improves these shots over the normal ' snaps ' you see that most peeps take, it however does not intrude on the picture taking enough to make the subject feel uncomfortable of bored ( mainly bored lol ), but ensures good quality pics
and conversely taking the family pics helps my ' serious ' pictures, as the more snaps i take the more familier and natural the camera feels to handle

MyPix

Back