Jumping spider

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
Love the first one, the leafey thing in the second is a bit of a distraction.
The detail and sharpness on the spider are spot on.

One of my favourites, cute little chaps, aren't they :)

Thanks everyone glad you like them, I don't see to many of these in my garden so it's a joy when one comes along.

Two great sharp shots with one already mentioned distraction of a great subject.:clap:(y)

It's amazing how close you can get - two superb photos! (y)

All these insects getting to your head? I think he's called Mitch :LOL: :D

Ooops sorry Mitch:embarrassed:

Thanks for the comment and pointing out the error of my ways :-D

They are soooooo cute. Why can I never find one so photogrenic.
Very nice photos, pin sharp

#1 is great, #2 the foreground is distracting.
These are tiny, are they crops? They are great macros nonetheless.

They are soooooo cute. Why can I never find one so photogrenic.
Very nice photos, pin sharp
Thanks Rick, I don't see to many myself. They are quite small so easily missed.

#1 is great, #2 the foreground is distracting.
These are tiny, are they crops? They are great macros nonetheless.
Thanks Neogfx, I think I did slightly crop, these are about 95% original if I remember correctly.

Have a look at brick walls, these little spiders nest in any suitable hole in the mortar ;)

Have a look at brick walls, these little spiders nest in any suitable hole in the mortar ;)
I find a few on the wall or fences but are a nightmare to shot as they don't keep still. much easier if you can find one on a shrub or bush.

Cool. no. 1 is great :)
Thanks again Mohain.

That really is a cute one, reminds me of Itsy and Bitzy!!! :D (am I showing my age again? :cautious: )

No, they were on a kids programme in the 70's, hand puppets, one orange and one black, they were cute!

No don't remember that one, if it was the mid to late 70s I wouldn't as I was never at home as it was my teens :)

Excellent shots, I like the 1st best myself. They're amazing creatures, these jumping spiders - their eyes fascinate me, and I love the fact that they're furry! This, and the fact that they're so much head on such a small thing makes them quite cute IMO

Excellent shots, I like the 1st best myself. They're amazing creatures, these jumping spiders - their eyes fascinate me, and I love the fact that they're furry! This, and the fact that they're so much head on such a small thing makes them quite cute IMO

Your right it the eyes that does it :) Thanks for commenting;)

Back