Just a couple more

Name
Sarah
Edit My Images
No
Just had to share some more hope you don't mind??

Running out of positive things to say about your pics! :)

Love all the props you use! What gives you all the ideas??

Love the santa one!!

The first one is absolutely amazing! Well done, lady!

Lovely amazing pics.

Most admit though - when the little one from pic 1 grows up, woulnd't what that showing off by the parents - just the expression is so funny.

Not keen on the first, not really sure I like the expression on the babies face! However the second is an absolute stunner! I hope I can get some near decent images when my first baby comes along next year! :)

Just lovely, Sarah. Where do you get those floor effect papers?

Just lovely, Sarah. Where do you get those floor effect papers?

Dean, google wood effect wallpaper there are loads, some on Evilbay as well, was wondering this myself until I searched, it might not be what Sarah uses but its a start :)

wonderful shots as ever Sarah

Last edited:
Thak you so much! # 1 is my favorite i love love it! I caught it just as he was lifting his head and he gave me a cheeky grin!
The wood effect is vinyl from photography floors and backdrops uk

Dean, google wood effect wallpaper there are loads, some on Evilbay as well, was wondering this myself until I searched, it might not be what Sarah uses but its a start :)

wonderful shots as ever Sarah

Thak you so much! # 1 is my favorite i love love it! I caught it just as he was lifting his head and he gave me a cheeky grin!
The wood effect is vinyl from photography floors and backdrops uk

Thank you both!

Very nice but for me its just half decent copying of Baby as Art photographers Carrie Sandoval and Brittany Woodall who have been doing this style for years now and featured in the UK national press about a year or so ago due to their cute humorous take on baby photography.
Sorry Sarah but everything you are doing has been done by them long ago.

Thanks everyone!
Craig i guess all photography has been done by someone at some stage. It is still new to the UK this style
All i know is i love my job newborns are my passion and that is all that matters. yeah i am not as good as 'baby As art' I have my own style i don't think i am anything like them! Maybe same poses but there is a limit on poses you can do with a sleeping baby. But hey they have been doing it for years i started my business in march! So maybe there is hope for me yet?

Last edited:
CraigF said:
Very nice but for me its just half decent copying of Baby as Art photographers Carrie Sandoval and Brittany Woodall who have been doing this style for years now and featured in the UK national press about a year or so ago due to their cute humorous take on baby photography.

Who said it was unique? Telling me you've never copied a style?

Up to your usual standard (y)

If you could just clone the floor joints on number 4 where the vinyl has curled up to the wall it would be just fine too ;)

These US style of propped newborn shoots are becoming very popular here too now... I might even move towards them too.

Very nice (y)

As said, nobody is claiming this as ground breaking photography but it is very nicely executed all the same. The same can be said for 99.9% of all photography styles, no :shrug:

Thank you Errm my warped mind? :wacky::nuts::naughty: :bonk:

Who said it was unique? Telling me you've never copied a style?

Sarah pretty much implied that with her quote earlier.
All i said was it was very nice representation of another photographers style, its nothing to do with whether i have copied someone elses work or not.
Not entirely sure why you felt the need to jump to her defence when she came out with a great explanation of how it is still a relatively new style in the UK.

Gorgeous - love them all, fab props too! Number 2 is my fave :) Bet the parents are stoked!! Xxx

Santa one is so cool really love them all though

I have a question, how are you able to get them to keep their arms in that position with their hands under their chin, every time I try it never seems to work? Absolutely stunning pictures :)

Back