Just a couple more

I just wish you would stop posting these shots up Sarah!!

They keep making me feel broody all the time :LOL: Love em!! :clap:

All i said was it was very nice representation of another photographers style,

Actually you said it was a half decent copy of! ;)

Thanks every one

David just lots of patience and posing slowley shushing as you go.

David just lots of patience and posing slowley shushing as you go.

You sure you dont spike the bottles? :p

This is the first time I have seen your work, and now I am off to look for some more, these are stunning!

Ian

love the baby in the bed shot, I bet mum & dad are really happy
x

WOW amazing, and again very consistent with the quality. Really enjoy looking at these.

Phil.

b e a u t i f u l !!!

I have to say your work with new borns is amazing, ive had a go at this and can say how hard it is. Your work is stunning and to everyone with slightly negative comments about copying, dont we all take creative spin on something that has already been done? I see so many sets of wedding photography up here and every single one is a slightly different take on other sets, whats the difference. Pay no attention these are absolutely gorgeous you should be over the moon, i know the parents def are!! :)

Sarah, these are fantastic, you seem to have this style nailed.

These look like natural light to me, do you supplement the light with strobes?

Yup, all been done before, seeing this style everywhere at the moment .... and with good reason I think!
Id have loved shots like this of my newborns, as Im sure most parents would. Love the soft pastels & quirky nature of each shot.
I think theyre executed beautifully! (y)

Love these they are superb!!! Would love to see more misssassylassy! :)

Great work Sarah. Really lovely images, which I'm sure parents absolutely love. Lighting is wonderful. Credit to you.

Back