Just a dunnock.

nc_killie

POTY (Joint) 2016
Name
John
Edit My Images
Yes
Spent most of the day in the garden trying to get it ready to sell the house,so little time for photography. Saw a female blackbird with nest material! Now sorting photos for a competition.
C&C welcome. Thanks for looking. Let me know if you want to buy a house!

Dunnock Juvenile by nc_killie, on Flickr

Nice shot John, the eye looks pin sharp and good detail (y).........

:thinking:....I've been back to look at the shot a couple of times before posting. I'm not 100% sure but there does look to be a bit of a halo from the top of the head round to the top of the chest :confused:....there might not be and it could be down to the separation between bg and bird, interested to hear what any one else thinks :)

Nice shot John, the eye looks pin sharp and good detail (y).........

:thinking:....I've been back to look at the shot a couple of times before posting. I'm not 100% sure but there does look to be a bit of a halo from the top of the head round to the top of the chest :confused:....there might not be and it could be down to the separation between bg and bird, interested to hear what any one else thinks :)

Thanks Phil. I cannot see the halo but I coudl not see one in a previous post of mine that was seen by some. Guess I need to pactice my PP skills :(

I cannot see the halo but I coudl not see one in a previous post of mine that was seen by some. Guess I need to pactice my PP skills

John, it could be down to what you're viewing and editing on. If I look at the shot above on the laptop screen I don't see it either, its when its hooked up to me monitor that there 'appears' to be only a very slight halo :)

I'm not sure if you've seen the shot Bill posted of the immature Blackheaded Gull, I can clearly see the dust spot and the inconstancy in the blues, both left and right bottom corners, no one else seems to be able to :confused:

Edit- Not saying there's owt wrong with what you're viewing on, just that we all see things slightly differently :)

Last edited:
Back