Just a few Sparras

Edit My Images
Yes
First shots I've had on for ages as not really had the chance to get out much, these are just from the garden.

'The Lookout'
340630332_Gtgaf-L.jpg

Canon 1D Mark II - Sigma 500mm F4.5 EX HSM - ISO 400 1/200th @ F8.0

'I See You'
340632291_qCNff-L.jpg

Canon 1D Mark II - Sigma 500mm F4.5 EX HSM - ISO 400 1/100th @ F8.0

'Come on Mum Feed Me!'
340628316_M7ssv-L.jpg

Canon 1D Mark II - Sigma 500mm F4.5 EX HSM - ISO 400 1/250th @ F8.0

'Thanks God He's Gone, Maybe Now I'll Get Some Peace'
340625835_7drQQ-L.jpg

Canon 1D Mark II - Sigma 500mm F4.5 EX HSM - ISO 400 1/250th @ F8.0

Thanks for looking, I hope you enjoy them,

Mike.

Great set of shots there, im glad you have'nt been posting more shots like that because it puts mine to shame :D Hard for me to pick a fav but think i will go for #2 but there all good just 2 is sharp and great background :clap:

Great set and only one comment. I agree with #2 as the pick, technically superb.

#2 is very good indeed, certainly the pick of a decent bunch........(y)

Great set of shots there, im glad you have'nt been posting more shots like that because it puts mine to shame :D Hard for me to pick a fav but think i will go for #2 but there all good just 2 is sharp and great background :clap:

Hi,

thanks for the compliment, I agree they are fairly good shots but it is a lot easier to get these than the ones you took of the Sea Eagles a while back, those were superb and I was very envious of you being able to get them ;)

Great set and only one comment. I agree with #2 as the pick, technically superb.

Thank you, I think#2 is my favourite as well :)

#2 is very good indeed, certainly the pick of a decent bunch........(y)

Thanks, I even included #1 with some foliage for you too :D

Mike.

Hi,

thanks for the compliment, I agree they are fairly good shots but it is a lot easier to get these than the ones you took of the Sea Eagles a while back, those were superb and I was very envious of you being able to get them ;)

Thanks i do like the Sea Eagle pics (y)

Thanks, I even included #1 with some foliage for you too :D

Mike.

It is a very good shot as well, #2 just shades it though......:)

Corking shots Mike, and a great set :) I agree #2 is the one, though the foliage in #1 definitly enhances the composition (y)(y)

Back