Just a Robin

Name
Mark
Edit My Images
No
null.gif
AD9I6647_zpsryqxjqed.jpg

nice one. With the odd exception I don't venture into wildlife photography much myself. Lack of time and knowledge of the subject. If you don't mind me asking, did you have a background and reflector rigged up for this shot? There is a definite directionality to your light, and it's got a nice quality to it. and the bg is just too uniform to be natural stuff thrown way oof. If I'm right is this a common practice in wildlife/nature photography?

the bg is just too uniform to be natural stuff thrown way oof. If I'm right is this a common practice in wildlife/nature photography?

A good long lens will do that to a background separated from the subject.

nice one. With the odd exception I don't venture into wildlife photography much myself. Lack of time and knowledge of the subject. If you don't mind me asking, did you have a background and reflector rigged up for this shot? There is a definite directionality to your light, and it's got a nice quality to it. and the bg is just too uniform to be natural stuff thrown way oof. If I'm right is this a common practice in wildlife/nature photography?

F4 sorted the BG for me, shot with a 500mm F4, the BG was a woods, I was about 15ft from the subject. The only prop used was bird food & patience.

Back