Just a splash of milk please...

Edit My Images
Yes
...as you wish sir!

IMG_2932-Edit-Edit.jpg

IMG_2951-Edit-Edit-2-Edit.jpg

C&C Welcome :)

i really like them! only thing i would suggest is maybe a lighter background next time? the black looks a little bit harsh.
excellent tho!(y)

i really like them! only thing i would suggest is maybe a lighter background next time? the black looks a little bit harsh.
excellent tho!(y)

Thanks for the comment :)

I Chose black as I was trying to go for quite a classy look. I can see where you're comming from but I've achieved the look I was going for :)

Lovely shots Craig, I like drop shots have a look at Martin Vaugh's site http://www.liquidsculpture.com/index.htm I think he's the god for these type shots.

Thanks for looking, thanks for putting my pictures to shame and thanks for giving me something to aspire to :LOL: :nuts:

All I can say is go for it dave, it's both fun and frustrating :D

Thanks for the comments guys :)

Great pair of shots! I'm with DD love to try it but never got round to it!

Number 1 tips it for me!

How did you go about acheiving this craig.? i take it your 100mm Macro on tripod. Did you turn lights out or use a black card behind a glass of milk? Then use flash on camera, or speedlite....

clueless how to have a crack at it.

I've got a few more to put up also with water. I'll put a thread up in the tutorials section showing how I did them all and some to pointers that i've found out through a bit of trial and error. Hopefully some better toggers will add to it too to help myself and others :)

I'll do that tomorrow evening when i've got a bit more time :)

Both are good, second has a slight edge though because of the droplets shape.

Back