Just a swan photo

Name
Rich
Edit My Images
Yes
I was really pleased with it because I did not edit it in any way (with software), so it must mean that I'm getting better at selecting the right settings on the camera! Also, got the swan lined up in the centre and it came out really good I think...

Hi Richard

Yes, "just a swan"......but as you have not posted in the 'critique' forum all I feel I can say is that it would likely benefit from some processing.

But as in all matters photographic, it is all about what pleases the photographer and I am glad you are happy with your improving journey :)

Hi Richard

Yes, "just a swan"......but as you have not posted in the 'critique' forum all I feel I can say is that it would likely benefit from some processing.

But as in all matters photographic, it is all about what pleases the photographer and I am glad you are happy with your improving journey :)

Oh thanks I put it in the wrong place, please could a MOD move, I'd like to know what kind of processing I could do to it. Thanks for any help!

Hi Rich @RichW9

If you want to move a post/thread then you can click "Report" and report yourself (so to speak) and the Mods will look at the problem for you ;)

PS one key thing for you to consider is that the thumbnail you show linked to a huge file is not a good way to share/show your work here at TP. At the very least you will need to look at using something like Flickr and (if you do no other post processing?) the post processing step of reducing the file size to max 1000px longest edge and max file size of 500kb or was it 350kb (Note please to mod who moves it ~ any chance of adding the TP info re file size etc?)

Last edited:
Back