Just after

That works for me, I think the gentle tone of colours work across the image, with detail in the foreground mid and sky makes you look around the image

Reactions: smr
Very nice shot, well composed with lovely colour with some nice soft tones.(y)

George.

Reactions: smr
I like this, for me the period of twilight is often much more interesting than sunset / sunrise. This is a very calming image to look at.

Thanks, I agree too. There's a calming peacefulness during the time between sunset and blue hour. I tend to find that other togs pack up after sunset too, meaning I get to enjoy the landscape to myself and these subtler shades and tones, which I really enjoy.

I like this although I do think a 5:7 ratio would suit it more, it probably doesn't need all of that foreground and the small piece of cliff edge at the far edge of the frame (middle right).

As far as I know this is Millstone Edge, Over Owler Tor is the nearby rocky outcrop to the North East.

I like this although I do think a 5:7 ratio would suit it more, it probably doesn't need all of that foreground and the small piece of cliff edge at the far edge of the frame (middle right).

As far as I know this is Millstone Edge, Over Owler Tor is the nearby rocky outcrop to the North East.

Thanks. I'm happy with this the way it is crop wise though. I like the mid ground cliff edge and I think if I were to crop it out it would unbalance the background of the image.

Back