Just back from Iceland...

Name
Phil
Edit My Images
Yes
Just back from Iceland and had some excellent Winter conditions (bit like the UK ! )...

Other images from my trip can be seen at: http://www.philcorleyphotography.com/keyword/iceland;2018/

A-1802-2511-XL.jpg

This one ticks all the right boxes for me, and the light reflected in the breaking waves gives great depth to the photo.

What’s not to like. Beautiful lighting and just the right amount of movement in the water. Love it!

“Cracking” shot Sir, nuff said.(y)

George.

Very nice shot.

There's a defined shift in tone from the top to the bottom of the hill. It's very slight but gives the appearance of a grad. If you can't see it then it's not an issue.

Thanks Scott, appreciate the feedback. I think I can see what you mean which I put down to the side of the hill being in shadow; so I will go back to the RAWs and see if it is something I have done or if it is on the RAW. Like to keep practicing

Thanks Scott, appreciate the feedback. I think I can see what you mean which I put down to the side of the hill being in shadow; so I will go back to the RAWs and see if it is something I have done or if it is on the RAW. Like to keep practicing

Thanks again Scott - it was my bad! The blending mask was over intrusive and I had totally missed this (too much looking at the same image for too long!). Now corrected and the phantom "grad line" has now gone :)

Thanks again Scott - it was my bad! The blending mask was over intrusive and I had totally missed this (too much looking at the same image for too long!). Now corrected and the phantom "grad line" has now gone :)
Excellent, glad we got there in the end, thanks for the feedback. I take it you've corrected the original picture, not seeing the 'grad line' now.
We've all looked at a picture too much. I usually create big orange monsters which aren't apparent until viewing the next morning.

Very nice indeed, I'd love to go and visit (y)

Really lovely texture in the sea - certainly a windy old place up there!

I love the 'troll' rocks and I love Vik :)

Back