Just for fun - Scary Portrait

• Thread starter Deleted member 34016
  • Start date
Really like #1 Les really works well the lighting is good.

#2 she just looks confused? and flat lighting wise

Now was this really a scary woods shoot or just a selfie in the woods? :p

That one works loads better than #2 sneaky sneaky :D

Do wonder if you got rid of highlight in the eyes that would look more scary dead even ;)

You may well be right- this type of Photography is a little outside my comfort zone- but I'm learning

I'm certainly liking your new subject matter Les (Not that I didn't like your nature shots) That last one is brilliant, Have a look at Joshua Hoffine and his horror photos. Oh and keep them coming!

I'm certainly liking your new subject matter Les (Not that I didn't like your nature shots) That last one is brilliant, Have a look at Joshua Hoffine and his horror photos. Oh and keep them coming!

Thank you Rob, I certainly will fella - The wife is a willing subject we have a laugh doing these

This is the woodland I'm shooting in- It has a spooky feel to it

12 by lesmoxonphotography, on Flickr

Les

Last edited by a moderator:
Its woodland that I actually own Rob ;)

I appreciate your comments- Thank you

:Les

They are getting creepier and creepier Les... think the wife was getting into the role or had deadly thoughts towards you ;)

Woodland shot is very good and last one has menace. :D Maybe twist her ring in PP to give it that twisted mind look.

Like them:)

For me the b&w work better than the colour - but then again if there was lots of blood that would probably be best in colour:)

That woodland shot is another stunner Les.

Cheersd Rob- I'm loving the 50 mm f1.8

They are getting creepier and creepier Les... think the wife was getting into the role or had deadly thoughts towards you ;)

Woodland shot is very good and last one has menace. :D Maybe twist her ring in PP to give it that twisted mind look.

Twist her ring- I beg your pardon Bryn

Like them:)

For me the b&w work better than the colour - but then again if there was lots of blood that would probably be best in colour:)

I have just ordered some fake blood and a couple of wigs- the idea being the Mrs and her younger sister want to do a vampire type shoot next week in colour

I'll be sure to post some images

Les

I'm sure it will - I'll post some images as and when

Back