B&W Just For Fun - more pics added

Ha. We are tidying up and wanted to have it somewhere safe and dust free!!

Funnily enough, was just looking at your pics of Lola!

I love this. Natural, unposed, a moment in your life but captured really well. This is what it should be about.

As for complaining about blown bits? Good grief man. Who decided and when, that having a blown area was 'wrong'? They wouldn't like much of my stuff that's for sure.

I love this. Natural, unposed, a moment in your life but captured really well. This is what it should be about.

As for complaining about blown bits? Good grief man. Who decided and when, that having a blown area was 'wrong'? They wouldn't like much of my stuff that's for sure.

Cheers Gareth!

I don't mind the blown bits at all. I guess I was just thinking out loud as to how I might have taken the shot had I have planned it. I hadn't planned it so not bothered at all!! I know some people might be though!

First time for a bit that I've taken a pic that just makes me smile (without looking at the technical side of it!) and just enjoying a photo because of the emotion it evokes rather than being pleased about the technical aspects! I guess that's mainly due to it being my little girl though!!

Thanks for looking and am glad my mate chose you (I told them they'd got a bargain!)

S

It's a lovely shot. Who cares if the highlights are a bit blown (like @minnnt says, if anything they add to the shot). It doesn't detract from the spontaneity of the moment in the slightest.

Did you wallpaper around the bed! lol

Robin

Ha!

We are having major building works and haven't decorated yet. This room used to be the lounge with a fireplace where the bed is now residing!! Decorating to be done when all the work is complete!

S

Cheers Gareth!

I don't mind the blown bits at all. I guess I was just thinking out loud as to how I might have taken the shot had I have planned it. I hadn't planned it so not bothered at all!! I know some people might be though!

First time for a bit that I've taken a pic that just makes me smile (without looking at the technical side of it!) and just enjoying a photo because of the emotion it evokes rather than being pleased about the technical aspects! I guess that's mainly due to it being my little girl though!!

Thanks for looking and am glad my mate chose you (I told them they'd got a bargain!)

S

That's the best bit about photos. When they generate emotion without having to be concerned with technicalities. Just wish I knew how to nail that myself! :LOL:

Thanks Shaheed. It was great of you to put us in touch and they seem like a lovely couple. I am very much looking forward to their wedding and I am guessing you will be there? Would be good to say hello.

That's the best bit about photos. When they generate emotion without having to be concerned with technicalities. Just wish I knew how to nail that myself! :LOL:

Thanks Shaheed. It was great of you to put us in touch and they seem like a lovely couple. I am very much looking forward to their wedding and I am guessing you will be there? Would be good to say hello.

Unfortunately won't be there but I now know they'll get a great set of pics commemorating the occasion.

I'm pretty sure that there's a large element of luck with the emotion/technicalities but I'm just hoping John Player was right (the more I practice the luckier I get?)!!

Perfect Shaheed, what blown bits? My eyes were drawn immediately to your little model's face.
It tells a story too! Great work, as always.

The wife found an older pic of the older daughter which I took ages and liked to compare for prosperity!

View attachment 43082

Might have to dig it out on the hard drive and re-process it to match!

Back