Just messin' - thoughts please?

That's a very pleasing departure from your usual forms, and dare I say it, would look good either on a wall or as computer wallpaper. ;)

Thanks Toni, much appreciated. It's probably a bit colourful for me :D but I'll get it printed and see how it comes out.

Interesting approach; I'd darken the water front right a bit - it rather pulls the eye.

I played around with that bright area a bit but didn’t get anything I liked any more than this rendition. In part it’s due to the way it has been processed, I also tried some selective desaturation but again didn’t really like the outcome. Given that no one seems to have been physically sick as a result of this I might re-do the whole thing having developed an approach and see if I can get closer to a more harmonious result.

I suppose it depends what you mean by harmonious but I like the look just as it is and I can imagine being there and enjoying the scene. I think it's lovely. Well Done :D

I suppose it depends what you mean by harmonious but I like the look just as it is and I can imagine being there and enjoying the scene. I think it's lovely. Well Done :D
Thanks. maybe "harmonious" wasn't the right term, I was think of darkening the bottom right a little and toning down the distant colours but I'm glad you like it as it is.

Back