Karma...

The fact that this group believes that God uses natural disasters such as flooding to punish gay people, makes this priceless.

The fact that you link to Breitbart is all the proof we ever needed that you are in fact a desperate troll and nothing more xxx

Oh sorry, I must submit to communist masters and only link to communist propaganda. You are not going to force feed your narrative and intimidate freedom of speech. Go back to your troll cave if you cannot contribute positively.

Last edited:
How may more times do I have to explain to you that my avatar in no way shows an allegiance to communism? It is a symbol of workers solidarity nothing more.

I like you xx

Back on topic! :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: @ Tony Perkins

How may more times do I have to explain to you that my avatar in no way shows an allegiance to communism? It is a symbol of workers solidarity nothing more.

I like you xx

Can I have have a swastika symbol as an avatar and say it is nothing to do with Nazi murder regime? Oh by the way the sky is now green and do not dare tell me otherwise or you will be a right wing conspiracy theorist. That is the sort of logic you appear to operate.

Can I have have a swastika symbol as an avatar and say it is nothing to do with Nazi murder regime? Oh by the way the sky is now green and do not dare tell me otherwise or you will be a right wing conspiracy theorist. That is the sort of logic you appear to operate.
Knock yourself out [emoji106]

Please.

Envy...

:eek:

Throw caution to the wind ans change it to what it actually stood for.....

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism

Oh no..... you can't use it as it would deny you a pyrric victory

Peace Man....

Throw caution to the wind ans change it to what it actually stood for.....

The word swastika comes from the Sanskrit svastika, which means “good fortune” or “well-being." The motif (a hooked cross) appears to have first been used in Neolithic Eurasia, perhaps representing the movement of the sun through the sky. To this day it is a sacred symbol in Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Odinism

Oh no..... you can't use it as it would deny you a pyrric victory

Peace Man....

I know full well the history and origin of the symbol.

Now please spell out precisely what would happen if I used it as my avatar... Or perhaps you want to volunteer and demonstrate it for us?

Why do we have double standards for these symbols of murder death and oppression? Thats a genuine question.

I knew things were different on your planet! :D

I knew it would take the bait and post it out of context. Troll on.

Symbols of death and murder..... FFS

It would be pointless you using the symbol as it's real meaning is now known.

So spout off all the invective nonsense you need - it leaves you looking and demonstrating the p-poorly educated troll you are.

Last edited:
Typical LLP post;

I ignore your links, as they're from hard-left media and are completely false.

Now read these links to a hard-right media source, which are perfectly objective and true and you should believe every word.

Back