Critique Karst

Last one appeals to me, but I'll would lose the blown sky its not adding anything IMHO. The whole image would work in black and white better as well. Just my thoughts but I'm no expert, sure people on here will give you better sdvice

I love the last ones composition, the lead in works so well.

The 1st seems too dead of space at the front and I just don't get 2 and 3. Croppping off the bottom of one may help.

For me though, these need more dramatic lighting to bring them to life.

Thanks for looking

Last one appeals to me, but I'll would lose the blown sky its not adding anything IMHO. The whole image would work in black and white better as well. Just my thoughts but I'm no expert, sure people on here will give you better sdvice

I cropped the sky down but wasn't convinced that cropping all of it worked any better, also the tall tree makes a bit of an objective for eye to be lead to. But yes, more features in the sky would be good.

I love the last ones composition, the lead in works so well.

The 1st seems too dead of space at the front and I just don't get 2 and 3. Croppping off the bottom of one may help.

For me though, these need more dramatic lighting to bring them to life.

Thanks, glad you like the last one. It is essentially a flat surface so I'm not sure how the lighting could be improved, may be having shadows from the trees? I took these in between showers when there was some wet and dry to highlight the features.

Back