OP
OP
Kell
Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
Week 11 - Transport.

This is the bike I use to cycle to the station, then fold and unfold to ride at the other end.

Average 16 miles a (week) day to make 9,240 miles over the last four and a bit years.

Might try something else this week if I have time. But submitting these. The first is (I think) high key.

IMG_1555
by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Trying to make it look epic.

IMG_1552
by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

OP
OP
Kell
Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
I like the PoV on the "Epic"Kell.
Cheers.

It's such a laughable little bike, it needs a bit of a self-cofidence boost.

I've had it about 4 1/2 years and will still get strangers shouting random things at me as I ride it - sometimes positive, but mostly incredibly witty observations like "Nice bike mate. hu hu hu" .

More so out of London as they're less common.

Certainly had more comments in the time I've owned this than in 30+ years of riding normal bikes.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kell
Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
Thanks.

In an ideal world, there'd be no background to interfere with the bike shot.

As it looks like most of us will be working from home soon, I might have time to redo it.

Name
Bernd
Edit My Images
Yes
book - great shots of webs. I prefer the B&W one...

transport - I'm not sure this qualifies as high key (but then I struggle to know the difference between hi key and simply overexposed), but I love the B&W photo of your bike.

OP
OP
Kell
Name
Kell
Edit My Images
Yes
book - great shots of webs. I prefer the B&W one...

transport - I'm not sure this qualifies as high key (but then I struggle to know the difference between hi key and simply overexposed), but I love the B&W photo of your bike.
Must admit, I'm at a loss with high-key. I processed it so the black slider was all positive. but I don't know how you define it.

Cobra

Mr. Floyd
Staff member
Name
Phitt, Hissy Phitt
Edit My Images
No
As as above a real feeling of claustrophobia, it works well.
I'm sure there is a lot of people feeling like that at the moment too.

Name
Roger
Edit My Images
Yes
Very good idea and very well executed, certainly gives the feeling of fenced in.