Kell's TP 52 2020 - Weeks 51 and 52.

A couple of nice fun images Kell and the pun ( lidl women) was nearly as bad as some of mine (y)

Nice takes ;)

Nice idea, I got little women bit not 50 shades

Haha, very clever ideas for your book shots!

Super punnage :D

Week 11 - Transport.

This is the bike I use to cycle to the station, then fold and unfold to ride at the other end.

Average 16 miles a (week) day to make 9,240 miles over the last four and a bit years.

Might try something else this week if I have time. But submitting these. The first is (I think) high key.

IMG_1555 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

Trying to make it look epic.

IMG_1552 by Kell Lunam-Cowan, on Flickr

I like the PoV on the "Epic"Kell.

I like the PoV on the "Epic"Kell.

Cheers.

It's such a laughable little bike, it needs a bit of a self-cofidence boost.

I've had it about 4 1/2 years and will still get strangers shouting random things at me as I ride it - sometimes positive, but mostly incredibly witty observations like "Nice bike mate. hu hu hu" .

More so out of London as they're less common.

Certainly had more comments in the time I've owned this than in 30+ years of riding normal bikes.

Last edited:
Hi Kell, good take on the theme for transport, I recomend the book "The Cyclist who went out in the cold!
Your Charlotte's web number 3 for me l like the colour.

The web shot is excellent.
Love the bike... reminds me of the Moulton Mini I used to ride :)

book - great shots of webs. I prefer the B&W one...

transport - I'm not sure this qualifies as high key (but then I struggle to know the difference between hi key and simply overexposed), but I love the B&W photo of your bike.

book - great shots of webs. I prefer the B&W one...

transport - I'm not sure this qualifies as high key (but then I struggle to know the difference between hi key and simply overexposed), but I love the B&W photo of your bike.

Must admit, I'm at a loss with high-key. I processed it so the black slider was all positive. but I don't know how you define it.

Loving your choice for Charlotte's Web. Very delicate with the 3 nice bokeh balls.
I think I would prefer the colour shot of the bike, because of the unusual angle, except the skies not great.

Great idea! Looks certainly claustrophobic... :)

As as above a real feeling of claustrophobia, it works well.
I'm sure there is a lot of people feeling like that at the moment too.

I couldn't be doing with all that. I find it hard enough to sit at one computer for more than 30 minutes.

Certainly looks fenced in there, looks similar to my desk at work...

Certainly feels like an enclosed space.... great take on the theme.

Very good idea and very well executed, certainly gives the feeling of fenced in.

That is one very perfect rose. #1 a better composition and nice dof.

Back