Kentish View

What are you doing?
…starting a post card company without me!!!

Very good rendition Geof! (y)

What are you doing?
…starting a post card company without me!!!

Very good rendition Geof! (y)

thanks
i am famous for holiday shots and blue skies...even if i put them in
more to come..
been in kent for a week and took 400 shots....and some...as one would surmise have been binned
but not all
watch this and other spaces
cheers
geof

Which castle is it?

its a side view of the Leeds Castle site

there are so many brilliant face on night lit shots of the castle total...i thought i would do a cameo or profile
there is another on another post...here it is

KP 2345 by mrcrow_uk, on Flickr

perhaps a bit more recognisable...to those that know it well
cheers
geof

I posted on Flickr that I thought it was Leeds Castle - but then started to doubt myself and deleted it.

I live literally a mile up the road - have never seen such a different (but beautiful) view of the castle.

Are you local?

I posted on Flickr that I thought it was Leeds Castle - but then started to doubt myself and deleted it.

I live literally a mile up the road - have never seen such a different (but beautiful) view of the castle.

Are you local?

thanks Matt
i saw your comment on flikr and was greatly encouraged
i am not local...i was on a 5 day coach trip based at the great danes hotel two steps away
we also went to kent life, chatham dockyard, and the cinque ports tour....canterbury was a no no for me
i stood at the gate...saw all the scaffolding and the price...and went back to the shopping mall for a happy eat at mac's house
kent is the most beautiful part of england we have seen...and we have been to the lakes, cotswolds, yorkshire moors, and north and south wales
mrs toad says...if we ever moved again...we are 75 and 70 young...it would be kent...
thanks again for those encouraging remarks
and oh..yes i did have a sandwich in sandwich...:D

That's a really good view of the castle not seen many pics of it from where you got them.

i was attracted to the little garden and waterfall...so i was in that area..by chance really...one tends to emulate the good shots seen of leeds castle especially at night
cheers
geof

Back