Kestrel

RKC

Name
Bob
Edit My Images
Yes
Good set Rob, showing a number of different aspects of the birds flight/hover ... I've yet to get a decent shot of one in flight :(

I really like the first one, Bob...with the great hovering pose. But, I agree with Jan when it comes to the last shot, plus it gives a great view of those prominent Alula.

Excellent set covering most of the angles,picking up plenty of detail also.
GEORGE.

maybe a larger images on here Bob would bring out the detail more

good clear shots with good exposure on the bird

Last edited:
Beautiful mate, first one for me, although I would change the crop as the positioning of the bird looks off. Maybe a square crop would suit?.

Shame the sky was so changeable too.

But good set though (y)

Good set Rob, showing a number of different aspects of the birds flight/hover ... I've yet to get a decent shot of one in flight :(

Last one for me showing the top of the wings - so often the only view you get is from below. I've shot one of these in flight just once, before I owned a long enough lens.....

Nice set 12&5 for me

I really like the first one, Bob...with the great hovering pose. But, I agree with Jan when it comes to the last shot, plus it gives a great view of those prominent Alula.

Excellent set covering most of the angles,picking up plenty of detail also.
GEORGE.

maybe a larger images on here Bob would bring out the detail more

good clear shots with good exposure on the bird

Thank you all for commenting it is very much appreciated

Nice shots Bob, made even better it being a female (y) last one, great pose showing the beautiful feather pattern and colours for me :)

Back