Kestrel

They have to be the best Kestrel shots I've seen. So detailed. Wonderful(y)

Lovey set, but No2 is just stunning, the detail and clarity is amazing ............nice.

Great shots, no 2 is simply stunning. Its one of my favorite birds to photograph so I know first hand how hard it is to get a shot that good. Well Done !

No2 is such a superb shot. eye so sharp.

Two super images - I'm very envious of the quality. ;)

Lepus to start with it was a dull day and I noticed it fly into the edge of a wood next to a walkway we’re it perched I got to the other side we’re it did not noticed me as it was waiting into attack anything on the grass walkway I managed to get a few shots of before it dived on a blackbird and killed it And while is was eatIng it got a few more shots With its kill but I don’t think they are good enough?

Could not be better Kev .
Rob.

Lepus to start with it was a dull day and I noticed it fly into the edge of a wood next to a walkway we’re it perched I got to the other side we’re it did not noticed me as it was waiting into attack anything on the grass walkway I managed to get a few shots of before it dived on a blackbird and killed it And while is was eatIng it got a few more shots With its kill but I don’t think they are good enough?

You did really well to capture such opportunist photos , well done , it`s nice when creatures present themselves this way . A year or so ago , I see a Kestrel with a Blackbird , and was rather shocked it took on something that big .

Back