Keypad issues with the iOS 14 upgrade

Name
Paul
Edit My Images
Yes
Is anyone else having issues with the keypad not working properly in latest Apple upgrade for iPad & iPhone ?

'er in doors is not amused.

Having just acquired an iPhone 8Plus and updated it 2 days after getting it to iOS 13.7 I'm not rushing to go to 14 at present [ I'm a technoidiot ]

What are the problems 'er in doors has found ?

The keyboard does not always appear when it should (as in when you expect it) and sometimes it appears as a mini keyboard.

hmmm

I'm struggling a bit at present with the differences between my old iPhone 6plus and this 8plus

After messing around this evening and re-booting the iPad twice things appear to be back to normal.

Fingers crossed.

nope none on my xiomi note 8 pro either

An update.

'er in doors uses a MKI Apple pencil with her iPad and having problems, but using the her finger instead things are as before.

This is of course my fault.

so hopefully since I use an iPhone I shouldn't have any problems.

I still think I'll leave the update for a week or so

My I.phone played up today ,phoned the wife and it rang my granddaughter 3 times

Smart stack takesup so much space and you can deleted things from them could not find away to add to them. S.stack for clock not accepting input and 4 hrs fast. Apps library where is that app I want? Etc

Smart stack takesup so much space and you can deleted things from them could not find away to add to them. S.stack for clock not accepting input and 4 hrs fast. Apps library where is that app I want? Etc

There are 3 sizes to choose from. You’re right about the adding things to it, currently it seems very limited.
I already have my apps in folders, so not seeing them in App Library is no biggie for me, though there is a search bar at the top of App Library.

I have found a couple of bugs too, News widget just won’t work for me, and when viewing widgets to add they often seem wonky.

Overall I’m liking it though.

So, in the Games Library I have about 20 Games, the Library Icon shows 4and I can only get those 4 because I can`t tap anywhere else on Icon to get to the rest??

So, in the Games Library I have about 20 Games, the Library Icon shows 4and I can only get those 4 because I can`t tap anywhere else on Icon to get to the rest??

Each 'block' in the app library shows 3 full size icons which you can tap to open those apps. Bottom right of the 'block' shows 4 small icons which you tap to bring up all the apps contained therein.*

At least, that's what mine looks like.

*Assuming there are more than 4 apps.

Back