Kilchurn Castle.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
Over the last couple of days, as I've worked my way through the images from my Highlands early morning journey last weekend, I've posted quite a few images from that trip.

I will get that perfect reflection here one day. This wasn't the day but I'll take it as I had no images from this place and I will be going back.

I've posted one similar to this earlier on but for me, this is my pick of the day and I will leave it at that.

Thanks for looking, replying and liking to all my images from that day.

Kilchurn Castle, 8/07/2017 by Dale, on Flickr

Over the last couple of days, as I've worked my way through the images from my Highlands early morning journey last weekend, I've posted quite a few images from that trip.

I will get that perfect reflection here one day. This wasn't the day but I'll take it as I had no images from this place and I will be going back.

I've posted one similar to this earlier on but for me, this is my pick of the day and I will leave it at that.

Thanks for looking, replying and liking to all my images from that day.

Kilchurn Castle, 8/07/2017 by Dale, on Flickr

it reminds me of ireland..
i think the rock which looks like a floating cube...is a bit distracting...its the first thing that caught my eye
clone?

I'd missed the comments on this somehow, sorry guys.

No ghosts:runaway:, although I almost became one after an altercation with a bog.

Cheers Geof, food for thought. (y)

Last edited:
Never tire of seeing this and similar images, they bring back fantastic memories of holidays in the area.
It's a lovely shot.
I can never understand why anyone would build such a beautiful castle with those pylons in the background though...

Back