TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Hehehehe,

"Lets see who blinks first heh?"
Kingfisher8%7E0.jpg

ok STOP IT now lol ;) some of us are getting extremely jealous!

fantastic as per usual!

Oi:LOL:

Never seen a kingfisher looking head on before. Marvellous perspective. Absolutely awesome mate :clap::clap::clap::clap:

ok STOP IT now lol ;) some of us are getting extremely jealous!

fantastic as per usual!

:agree:

Still looking for a chance to take a pic of these great birds (even a bad one out of focus) but as of yet have not had the pleasure you are Very, Very lucky.

That green triangle in the bottom right just spoils the whole shot for me, you should try harder Ian :p I am going to have to get myself a decent long lens and see if I can get all excited about birding soon if I see many more shots like these. :clap:

Was taken at Brandon Marsh Nature Reserve, near Coventry, so isnt that far from you ;)

Thanks guys :)

:ty:, I'll be looking that up and when I get a chance to get some time of work I'll be looking to make a trip up to try my luck.

http://www.brandonbirding.co.uk/index.asp

Carlton Hide, but and i really need to say this, be patient, i sat there for 3 hours today, and saw the kingfisher for 20 minutes, loads of people came and sat in the hide and left after about 20 minutes because nothing was happening, and every single one of them missed it !

Oh and take something to eat and drink, specially if its hot out its a long walk back to the visitor centre lol

http://www.brandonbirding.co.uk/index.asp

Carlton Hide, but and i really need to say this, be patient, i sat there for 3 hours today, and saw the kingfisher for 20 minutes, loads of people came and sat in the hide and left after about 20 minutes because nothing was happening, and every single one of them missed it !

Oh and take something to eat and drink, specially if its hot out its a long walk back to the visitor centre lol

Thanks, will put the whole day asside for it when I make the trip.

First class shot,:clap::clap::clap: very impressed. I am going to brandon tomorrow, i hope i get a chance like that.

TWUNT. ;)

Hope the ;) makes it right !

That my friend is awesome, I have never seen a Kingfisher, seem to spend my freetime on a hill getting sunburnt waiting for aeroplanes, I love that shot and look forward to seeing some more !

Thanks Bidden :)

Ian, lmao what are ya like ;) theres another thread by the way ;)

I guessed that by the #2 in this one, don't want to even look, lol, going to bed to sulk - in fact not been down Leighton Moss in a while, so I guess that is a little job for tomorrow, i'll get one, you just watch..................

me fail to get one !

Lovely image and a great deal of patiance to get it.....just goes to show that good things come to those that wait.

Bloody hell Ian, I`m going to have to sit in the river to get closer to the ones I see on the riverbank, seems the only way to match these...........:LOL:

Top notch stuff again..........(y)

Back