Wild Kingfisher set

Very nice Russ (y)

Lovely set russ, especially that first one, well done. (y)

“Cracking” set of images Sir, nothing more to be said.(y)

George.

Excellent work Russ, particularly the first. Is the first a crop, and if so, would you be able to have less negative space above, and maybe more of the perch to compensate?

Hope you get a good run at them this year

Mike

Ahh Russ these are wicked,god job mate.Mike asked something simialar to what I was pondering last night.......,are they crops,.not just the first.Oh by chance I also agree re the position on the bird in the frame.Last frame is my fav.............. I was shooting the feeders earlier mate and making the same choice,often popping biirdy up a bit when landing on top of my chosen stick. I haven't looked yet my choice was almost subliminal mate,it's been really interesting just staring at your ,re Mike's comments and musing what I'd been playing with myself earlier.

Russ it's been a real treat musing stuff but looking at these...............,fank you kind sir:D No one can resist a good kingy image anway
I think my pref is 4, 2, 1, 3
Russ 'ere's a thought:) while my personal pref is probably no 4,the image with the pussy willow,is probably the one i'd hang on my wall !! I might burn those fluffy blobs back a bit though mate close to the beak and above,I don't think I'd clone them just knock them back,they bother me,god knows why:D some might prefer a more to the camera HA ,but I like it mate

good stuff kiddo,ha you ain't the only one who gets jealous;)

seeya

stu

Back