Kingfisher (Thanks IanC_UK)

cosmix3

David Sullivan
Name
Stuart
Edit My Images
No
:woot::woot::woot::woot:

Must start by saying a BIG, BIG :ty: :ty:, To IanC_UK for the tip on where to go,

Also nice meeting you today Ian,

It's been a long time now since I have been eager to get some shots of a Kingfisher, Now these 2 are by no means good, but I am happy I got the chance to make a start and I can now only improve (I Hope).

Kingfisher%201.jpg

Kingfisher%202.jpg

Thanks for looking, And once again :ty: Ian.

glad you got back ok :) and was good to meet you too :)

Not a bad start at all, not technically perfect, but better than anything i got of it today, seeing as i didnt get any shots of it at all :) A great start though and things can only get better :)

Well done fella.

Still gives me a buzz when I see them flitting over the water, great birds to see and just sit and watch.

Guess we both have a long way to go to match Ians shots,damn him....:D....but we`ll get there...........(y)

Ade.

Well done fella.

Still gives me a buzz when I see them flitting over the water, great birds to see and just sit and watch.

Guess we both have a long way to go to match Ians shots,damn him....:D....but we`ll get there...........(y)

Ade.

Chers, Its a start

very long beaks
look like bookends
not up to Ian's standard
but million% better than us mortals! :clap:

Chers, Its a start

My excuse is that the ones I photograph are not ringed, as such they are harder to photograph.

I know, bloody weak excuse, but its the only one I have............:LOL:

My excuse is that the ones I photograph are not ringed, as such they are harder to photograph.

I know, bloody weak excuse, but its the only one I have............:LOL:

I Can't even use that excuse, It was Ringed.:bang::bang:

Back