Kingfisher

very attractive image John and very well taken

a little more space around it may set it off better, but the image is top class

Nice capture with the fish, exposed well but does look a little bit noisy ... is it a large crop?

Greta image liking the reflection of the sky in the eye :) good to catch with the fish

Any more space to the right would have been nice,were did you get this ...looks a small fish

very attractive image John and very well taken

a little more space around it may set it off better, but the image is top class

I woudl have liked moreroom,especially to teh right but there was an ugly post in the way :(. Fish was a carp, could be bigger!

John, I'm not surprised you're happy with this shot - it's a cracker! Wind and poor light have not detracted one little bit. Great colours/clean bg/eye focus/fish in bill - WOW

Russ
Cheers Russ(y)
Nice capture with the fish, exposed well but does look a little bit noisy ... is it a large crop?

Its not a large crop. I am sorry but I cannot see the noise. I am not saying it is not there but I will be damned if I can see it(not the first time)!

Thanks for the comments guys!

Cheers

Beautiful shot John, detail, colour and excellent with a fish (y)

Like Bill, a little more space around it would be good, no way to clone the post ?, you have a very clean bg to work with.

It doesn't look overly noisy to me either but I'm only on the laptop, will have another look on the monitor later :)

Back