Kingfisher

• Thread starter Deleted member 11790
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11790

Its not perfect but i like it .............and proud of it IMG-20180812-WA0011.jpg

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: @Mike.P

Popping your Kingfisher cherry feels very very special! They are always challenging to get close to and are very fast movers.

So a good start, Chris.

Just need to keep going back to the same place now, take a bucket load of patience with you, it will come back.

I remember getting my first Kingfisher photo ... I was chuffed to bits. :) Yours is much better.

My first Kingfisher ... 500mm
by Mike.Pursey, on Flickr

Been there and done that. I think part of the fun of Kingfisher photography is the anticipation of whether it'll come close enough.

I went to Arundel wetlands last month and missed a ten minute perch session by about a minute. The next hour yielded a couple of fly-bys but by then I had to go.

Been there and done that. I think part of the fun of Kingfisher photography is the anticipation of whether it'll come close enough.

I went to Arundel wetlands last month and missed a ten minute perch session by about a minute. The next hour yielded a couple of fly-bys but by then I had to go.

My original post on TP was here

I have only seen another a couple of times, one of them being only last month but then I really only get out to do photography on a Saturday afternoon.so the odds aren't great.:)

My original post on TP was here

I have only seen another a couple of times, one of them being only last month but then I really only get out to do photography on a Saturday afternoon.so the odds aren't great.:)

Oh wow! Great shots. What a buzz!

Back