Wild Kingfisher

not a fan of the bg but it is a Kingy so i would be happy :)

What can I say? This chap habituates a pond in the Botanic Gardens, in this picture he was in front of an ornamental bridge which happens to be painted red. I was pleased enough with it, now my bubble's burst again...

What can I say? This chap habituates a pond in the Botanic Gardens, in this picture he was in front of an ornamental bridge which happens to be painted red. I was pleased enough with it, now my bubble's burst again...

If you're happy with it, then that's all that matters surely! I'm sure the guys are being helpful, but your bubble shouldn't be burst - if you like it, great!

If you're happy with it, then that's all that matters surely! I'm sure the guys are being helpful, but your bubble shouldn't be burst - if you like it, great!

absolutely as I stated I would be happy, its nature you have to seize the moment more often than not..........did not intend to burst your bubble Ewan please accept my apology

absolutely as I stated I would be happy, its nature you have to seize the moment more often than not..........did not intend to burst your bubble Ewan please accept my apology

I wasn't calling anybody out, everybody welcome to their opinions too of course! :) Totally get that you guys were trying to be helpful.

I wasn't calling anybody out, everybody welcome to their opinions too of course! :) Totally get that you guys were trying to be helpful.
I know was just using your quote about being happy about it :)

Back