Kingfisher.

Dale.

Bo Derek
Name
Dale.
Edit My Images
Yes
As part of my Photographer's Bar in Natural World photography with The Guild of Photographers, I've had to come up with minimum of 24 images and score 24 points over the year. I've scored 50, so the points are secured and my next and last of my 24 images are being assessed this month, I'll have the results on the 21st.

I can still put images in for assessement and this is one of 3 for September.

One of my Kingfisher sites, that I've not been to since before lockdown, it's on private land this one that I have permission on but the owner has some restrictions in place for now, hoepfully, I can go back soon.

One thing with The Guild is that it encourages you to try new things with images and I've put a twist on this one.

Wild, free, unbaited.

Kingfisher. by Dale, on Flickr

Different Dale, hope it meets the brief ... (y) not really for me if I'm honest but great to see the success you are having.

I Iike this one, completly different from the normal KF on a branch shot. I really like the way you have used the low light, I think it gives the shot real punch. Nice one.

Edit: It looks even better on Flickr btw.

Last edited:
Different Dale, hope it meets the brief ... (y) not really for me if I'm honest but great to see the success you are having.
I Iike this one, completly different from the normal KF on a branch shot. I really like the way you have used the low light, I think it gives the shot real punch. Nice one.

Edit: It looks even better on Flickr btw.
I really like that Dale.
Perfect portrait of a beautiful bird.

thanks guys. (y)

It's lovely. Looks a bit sad or thoughtful. The bg is very good too...matches it very well. I'm sure you'll achieve your Photographer's Bar.

It's lovely. Looks a bit sad or thoughtful. The bg is very good too...matches it very well. I'm sure you'll achieve your Photographer's Bar.

cheers,

He had his eye on a minnow, I'm hoping to work on that shot when I get back.

Back