Kingfishers round 2

Very nice Mick- Private hide????

I was approached by a gentleman last month on the Levels- asking if I wanted to photograph Kingfishers on his land?

No I said when he requested £175 for the day 8am to 4pm

Les :)

Very nice Mick- Private hide????

I was approached by a gentleman last month on the Levels- asking if I wanted to photograph Kingfishers on his land?

No I said when he requested £175 for the day 8am to 4pm

Les :)
Hi Les yes a private hide in Shropshire, It half that price. But even so I much prefer them in wild, but beggers can't be choosers.

I only seen a couple of juveniles this year from great distance, so when they had a cancellation and I was off with all this virus thing going on and after missing best couple of months in lockdown I went for it :)

Hi Les yes a private hide in Shropshire, It half that price. But even so I much prefer them in wild, but beggers can't be choosers.

I only seen a couple of juveniles this year from great distance, so when they had a cancellation and I was off with all this virus thing going on and after missing best couple of months in lockdown I went for it :)

Not a bad price then in comparison Mick- I have in the past paid £100 a day for hides - which is not extortionate, In fact I have a hide booked for a full day on 7th September this year
( Covid 19 aside) :)

Les

Back