Kirkstall Abbey

Nice set(y)

Very nice set mate
I'm only in bradford but have never ventured to Kirkstall abbey, will definitely have to make a trip!

These make up a nice set of images Steve, with some good composition. Nice full range of tones in the B&W shots.(y)

George.

Very nice set mate
I'm only in bradford but have never ventured to Kirkstall abbey, will definitely have to make a trip!
You should take a look Andrew, its free to look around and there's quite a lot of the structure left

These make up a nice set of images Steve, with some good composition. Nice full range of tones in the B&W shots.(y)

George.
Thanks George, glad you like them

I like these steve, the mono works well for those you chose, lots of texture and detail. I'm personally not so sure on the long exposure. Perhaps not long enough? Colours are good, but I'd like to see a little more movement in the sky.

I like these steve, the mono works well for those you chose, lots of texture and detail. I'm personally not so sure on the long exposure. Perhaps not long enough? Colours are good, but I'd like to see a little more movement in the sky.
Thanks for your comments Alan, your right about the long exposure it wasn't as good as I had hoped.

The second one stands out for me. I prefer the B&W ones.

Thanks Andrew, yeah the B&W ones are the best of the bunch

Duplicate post

Back