Kittiwake scrap

More bird violence..lol. very well captured,Mike..excellent detail too and a well chosen background.

nice one mike

Great angle from both birds allowing for a great compostion Mike ..
I like the background Mike but just a bit to bright for me (personal choice) i would even have a look at BW could work

Great angle from both birds allowing for a great compostion Mike ..
I like the background Mike but just a bit to bright for me (personal choice) i would even have a look at BW could work

Cheers for the thoughts Den, I'll take a look to see if reducing the highlights works

Mike

I like it Mike, very nice. The BG serves its intended purpose and adds an artistic twist to a natural history image. White skies can be a pain but I think you've made good from what would normally be bad. Pin sharp and nice seperation too, all very well timed.

I like it Mike, very nice. The BG serves its intended purpose and adds an artistic twist to a natural history image. White skies can be a pain but I think you've made good from what would normally be bad. Pin sharp and nice seperation too, all very well timed.

Cheers Dale, just trying to get something a bit different!

Mike

You nailed that one, Mike. I really like it.

Dave

Cheers for the thoughts Den, I'll take a look to see if reducing the highlights works

Mike
As said mike personal choice, I have a shot of two arctic terns very simalar but touching beaks , cloudy white day I turned it to black and white and it worked

Some lovely detail Mike, the high-key definitely works for me (y)

Very nice, would be interested in what Den suggests, B&W?
TFS

Back