Edit My Images
Yes

Love the Manta…
so graceful and elegant!
Great take. (y)(y)(y)

Love the Manta…
so graceful and elegant!
Great take. (y)(y)(y)

Its actually a little Mobula Ray, one of those ones seen on Blue Planet jumping out of the water, it just reminded me of a mini Manta :)

Last edited:
Beautiful Lee, both the sea lions are fantastic, great lighting on the first, and a huge amount of drama on the second - I've seen shots like that in the past and yours is up with the best for detail - nice work.

If I'm honest I think the mobula struggles a little in comparison - I know it was a black water dive, but I wold have preferred a little more detail. I've never seriously photographed a night dive, so maybe I'm being a little unfair.

Thanks for the link to your site - it was a great read. I look at Alex's trips every year and dream of going on one. I'll get there one day - just too many other commitments, I'll see what overtime is on offer for a few months!

I liked the layout of your report, it flowed nicely and the shots were well presented

Mike

@pooley

Many thanks for the kind comments, much appreciated. You should get yourself on an underwater trip, it makes get images underwater see much easier as you may stay at one site for days, giving you the opportunity to take images, review and then try again!

I hear what you are saying about the Mobula, this was a little different to other images people got as they go them on the sand, I like to try something a bit different if I can

Back