Lac de Cheserys (Chamonix) and chemtrail reflections

LongLensPhotography

Th..th..that's all folks!
Name
LongLensPhotography
Edit My Images
No
Reaching Lac de Cheserys involves and exhausting climb wherever you start from. Lots of photo equipment, clothes, food and large tripod certainly don't help particularly when you encounter more and more bloody cold stepladders.
Very nearly before getting to the final location I found a small pool of water and grabbed a few shots dangling camera near the water. There was not enough space to stand properly or setup a tripod. I got some clean frames and these are arguably some of the better ones from the day.

Here is the view more to the right, which I couldn't get due to rock blocking it. It looked perfectly normal, but actually you can see something very unwelcome happening at the sky to the west (right).

Last edited:
At the lake the problem was getting more and more evident. The mountains to the east of Mer de Glacee had a healthy amount of golden light and sky wasn't littered with that volcanic-like residue all over. I have done a lot of cleaning up on the right side of the sky and it is really as far as I can push it. It looked ghastly with many trails criss-crossing.
Processing is quite vivid trying to get back what was destroyed by these UN agenda flying planes.

Last edited:
The above are nice mountains, but really not what Chamonix is all about at all. The business end if you like is obviously Mont Blanc. Here are the heavily chemtrail covered reflections. There was hardly any colour there at all, but in LR I managed to get something out of there. It should be orange and red all over at this time in the evening,.

Last edited:
I would be quite tempted to fit a new sky, but reflection is not easy to work with.... I'm out of ideas.

And finally the blue hour.

You may ask why I didn't go back next day. Well it was rain. A lot of it and I was on the way to Switzerland and Bavaria to run away from it specifically. I may try next year again but then is this view any better than the one I've got from 2017? Probably not to be quite honest.

Last edited:
You did a fantastic job on those skies and the reflections are to die for - excellent.

Should I just point out - contrails? They're only chemtrails if your hat is foil-lined. ;)

You did a fantastic job on those skies and the reflections are to die for - excellent.

Should I just point out - contrails? They're only chemtrails if your hat is foil-lined. ;)

Thanks and I'm more than happy to fly tin foil hat flag sky high. I am fully aware what contrail looks like and this is not it. This lingers and darkens sky like volcanic ash. I've seen planes switch from one to the other just as they approach Cornish coast instantly start spewing out this grey mess over land. It is not pretty at all and likely not good in any other way just like all other tin foil hat issues that are probably real too. Thalidomide was safe too, and so was mercury. I have PhD and I know not to trust anything that is just said to be so or not to be debated for fear of receiving a label.
From purely aesthetical point of view these are totally ugly and hideous to any landscape photographer out there.

Last edited:
At the lake the problem was getting more and more evident. The mountains to the east of Mer de Glacee had a healthy amount of golden light and sky wasn't littered with that volcanic-like residue all over. I have done a lot of cleaning up on the right side of the sky and it is really as far as I can push it. It looked ghastly with many trails criss-crossing. Processing is quite vivid trying to get back what was destroyed by these UN agenda flying planes.
Of course at high altitude, as in the Alps, exposure to the mind control agents in chemtrails is much higher. One of the more subtle symptoms is an urge to conceal the existence of these toxic sky splurts from others by manipulation of the evidence, while unconsciously undermining your own credibility by making seemingly nonsensical statements. It's an ingenious trap, but Bilderberg and the UN have been planning this for a long time.

Of course at high altitude, as in the Alps, exposure to the mind control agents in chemtrails is much higher. One of the more subtle symptoms is an urge to conceal the existence of these toxic sky splurts from others by manipulation of the evidence, while unconsciously undermining your own credibility by making seemingly nonsensical statements. It's an ingenious trap, but Bilderberg and the UN have been planning this for a long time.

If you have a comment to make about photography then please feel free otherwise please move on to the move fertile ground, pun intended :p

Don't worry, Nightmare, I'll say no more. The Sheeple can believe what they like. You and I know what's really going on.

Some stunning pictures here, there’s just too many to really concentrate on for critique - I reckon I’d pick one of 5,6 or 8. I’m viewing on my phone but the vapour trails look like cirrus clouds on this small screen so the shots and editing are working well.

How did I miss these, they're epic!

6+8 for me.

Back