Ladybird and Larve part 2 The Pupa

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

The little larva in the previous post has now changed into a pupa.

Nicely captured AJ ... (y) ... although the flash highlights are a little distracting in #1 imgo ... :shrug:

Just gotta find the first posting now ... :cautious: ... :D

:p

Your right V, I should have taken them in natural light as these are quite reflective :) I might give it another go later :)

nice set :) agree about the flash, but it's not too bad.

will be interesting to see what happens next!!
Thanks Antihero. A fully formed Ladybird will emerge albeit pink but will colour up over the next few days.

No. 1 is a cracker, the other ones aren't bad but not as good imo.

Thanks for your comment Slapo Much appreciated. ;)

Have you thought of making yourself a diffuser for the FZ8? Something from the baking paper (or whatever you call it), I've made it for myself and it does help a bit, especially to reduce the reflections.

I've only had a chance to use it on apples at home so far, but I'm aaaall hot to test it on live subjects ;)

Have you thought of making yourself a diffuser for the FZ8? Something from the baking paper (or whatever you call it), I've made it for myself and it does help a bit, especially to reduce the reflections.

I've only had a chance to use it on apples at home so far, but I'm aaaall hot to test it on live subjects ;)

I do have a couple of home made diffusers one made from a milk carton and another from a spend toilet roll tube. :D maybe I'll readdress the diffuser situation again soon.

Doesn't seem you've been using them in the last few, though.

Do you happen to have photos of them?
How do you attach them?

I'll post a little later Slapo, I hold them on with rubber bands.

Back