LadyBirds are Back

• Thread starter Deleted member 3428
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3428

Found my first Ladybird out and about today.

2379769471_89de3910dd_o.jpg

2380605840_6ec21d0379_o.jpg

2380605486_4b0d551808_o.jpg

Raynox MSN202 on the Panasonic FZ8, Thanks for looking ;)

How many times lifesize would that be? Working distance? Handheld? Were you using you makeshift softbox again? 1/200th Sec Flash fired

How many times lifesize would that be? Working distance? Handheld? Were you using you makeshift softbox again? 1/200th Sec Flash fired

Gear listed in previous post, working distance about 8-10 cm's handheld and homemade milk bottle diffuser. #1 about 4x life size and #2 & 3 about 2x life size I would guess. Thanks for looking. ;)

lovely images :) found one of these on the inside of my shower curtain whilst I was showering...needless to say it scared the bejesus out of me!!

No1 is nice but 2 and 3 are great Alby
I have noticed more bugs appearing but just don't have time to with the camera atm.:(

i also found my first ladybird of the year yesterday in the garden centre,ive also seen a few ants this week as well.youve gotta do some ants alby :)stunning macro's as usual

Love the 2nd shot (y)

i also found my first ladybird of the year yesterday in the garden centre,ive also seen a few ants this week as well.youve gotta do some ants alby :)stunning macro's as usual
Thanks Jimbob, I might have a go later if the weather holds, Looking the the forecast it isn't looking to good though for the rest os the week.
No1 is nice but 2 and 3 are great Alby
I have noticed more bugs appearing but just don't have time to with the camera atm.:(
I feel for you scraggs. I just have to find time to get my fix ;)
Love the 2nd shot (y)
Thanks Paul ;)

And back with a vengence :D
Great as always Alby (y)

And back with a vengence :D
Great as always Alby (y)

:D :D :D

Hello ! I found a couple in the garden at the weekend, just little babies! aaaaw! :love:

:D :D :D

Hello ! I found a couple in the garden at the weekend, just little babies! aaaaw! :love:

Took you long enough LB ... :D

You feeling better btb now ... :shrug:

Great shots AJ ... (y) ... spot on with the eye focus (no pun intended ... ;))

:p

nice shots, just about to get into macro work, did you have to use flash??

Back