weekly Laineee's 52 for 2021 - Week 3 added

Name
Elaine
Edit My Images
Yes
Ok, here goes, please be gentle! Hoping that this challenge will help keep me motivated to pick my camera up even when I can't get out to do my 'usual' stuff.

Kicking off with a fairly straightforward shot for week 1 - Fruit

Fruity Rainbow_resized.jpg

Fruit
Great start. Good use of colours and a nice composition.

Loving the colours in this Elaine. Great idea to include the coloured paper (?) background.

Thanks Bebop - yes, the background is coloured paper :)

Fruit
Great start. Good use of colours and a nice composition.

Thanks Dominic, hoping to build on this staring point - this was the first time I'd used my camera in months.

Very much caught my eye mainly because of teh background and contrast with the subject. Simple (which always works!) and bright. A good start!

Hi & welcome elaine @Laineee

This is ab fab colours and the framing/cropping is most creative. :D

Nice that - the background thing adds a lot!

Hi Elaine, WOW that caught my eye... it's nice to see something completely so vivid in such grey climes...
Great use of the coloured cards?!? in the background, it reminded me of the 80's and watching TV like Rainbow as a child with Bungle and Zippy. Beautifully composed. colours are outstanding.
It's a huge thumbs up from me.

Posed or found? Either way it's a great photo, but if he was found he should be helped back to the hotel!

Really nice composition, and on-theme for the week. Looks a tad blurred on my monitor (and to my old eyes) but the message comes across.

(y)

Rocks
Very nice. Bright, without being blown out, great warm colours with the cool tones of the rocks, nice reflections on the left and right.

Niiiice - can feel the heat!

Your pictures are strong on colour Elaine. I like that.

Rocks
Very nice. Bright, without being blown out, great warm colours with the cool tones of the rocks, nice reflections on the left and right.

What an excellent idea for the theme, a lovely cheering cosy photo, well done.

Niiiice - can feel the heat!

Your pictures are strong on colour Elaine. I like that.

Super shot. Colours are amazing.

I particularly like the colours in this.

Thanks all, this definitely turned out better than I expected for a last minute desperation shot!

Back