North England Lake District trip for Autumn Colours anyone ???

Name
Dave
Edit My Images
Yes
LAKES TRIP ANYONE ??? - 7 NIGHTS from 7th November for 'Autumn Colours'

@Jelster & I are looking at renting a house in Bowness for 7-nights and looking for one person, one couple, or two mates to join us

£180 per room for the week

There are 3 bedrooms, 2 doubles & a twin, so one would be mine, one Steve's (and his wife) then there is another bedroom - this could be a couple in a double, or the twin for two mates sharing

We're not making a profit here, just looking to see if a fellow photographer(s) wish to join us and share the cost :)

All levels of ability are welcome, even Canon users lol :D

Dave

Yes please if still available :giggle:

Would be first reserve if that’s ok.......

I've just messaged details for confirmation to F1.2 and I'll hold you as 1st reserve in case he doesn't wish to go ahead for any reason

Just as a thought though, if you know @F1.2 and are both happy to share the twin room, then your full cost would be £90 each as the cost is per room - I'll let you discuss that one between you

Cheers

Dave

I don't sleep that well so would be a pain to share a room with :(

I don't know what that means mate ???

Have you changed your mind already ???

Dave

I thought it was clear , I will try again , I need a firm booking so I can get the dates agreed with the company I work for , No point booking then not being able to go as I am still on the reserve list

I don't sleep that well so would be a pain to share a room with :(

Ok - well as I said in the PM I've sent you - the room if YOURS alone

My comment above was only IF you & Peter wanted to share to reduce the cost, its fine if you don't - so to confirm - the room is yours ALONE if you want it :)

The Booking will be confirmed today in accordance with the PM I sent

Please reply to my PM to continue :)

Dave

Last edited:
Sorry Dave didn’t intend to cause any confusion... the room is f1.2s as far as I’m concerned....I don’t expect him to share It......

quite happy to be reserve if anyone drops out......

No apologies needed Peter - I've asked for confirmation so I can book it later today, if that doesn't come through I'll let you know :)

Cheers

Dave

Back