Lakeside silhouettes

Edit My Images
No
This view of Derwent Water from beneath the lakeside trees gave a better silhouette than I expected.

Tony

For more info go to: http://photoreflect.blogspot.com

Derwent-Water-K.jpg

Its good - but the shot of the beach on your blog is very good. IMHO you should post that up as well. (y)

That's very nice indeed Tony. (y)

Just a tad too much solid silhouette in the foreground perhaps? I'd be inclined to crop it just about as much as the low point on the right will allow.

Really nice though, and the size of the figure is just perfect to give scale and interest.

The image does not appear in the thread for me and I don't generally follow links to peoples web pages again after visiting once - so I don't get to see your picture to comment.

I'm sorry to hear that Robert. That's maybe to do with Blogger's picture host being a bit flaky today. Following the Photoreflect link always gets you to my last 15 images, most recent at the top of the page.

On reflection you're not the first person that said that of my images on this site, but this site is the only one that has ever noted the absence of an image. Maybe the problem's a little deeper than I imagine.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Regards, Tony

Thanks for the comments. Bob, I did post the beach shot - it's on this page - but it didn't elicit any response.

Regards, Tony

I must have missed that one or i would have put something on it :clap:

image is a red x for me, but i follow to your blog as i like the stuff you show.

the image isnt showing as the permissions of the blog wont allow it, as a non-registered viewer of the blog, if i click the image to see the large version, it wont allow it, 403 Forbidden message.

Back