Lambo - Client Shoot

Name
Trev
Edit My Images
Yes
A recent shoot for a client that did the vinyl wrap on this Lamorghini.
IMG_3507-2.jpg

A striking paint job, very like the old "razzle dazzle" camoflage of the WW1 and WW2 era warships.

Lovely photograph of a shocking car! Wrapped or paint.... its crap

Lovely car and I like the wrap.

I'd watch the white balance (looks blue/purple on my screen) and some of the light streaks on the both the front, light and wing mirror as these could be easily cleaned up at the shoot or in PP.

I like the framing of the car, enveloped in darkness suits it, very menacing.

Sunning car ruined by a shocking wrap/paint job. Just as well the photography is excellent.

Great shot. The car is at the top of my lottery list. As for the wrap, I like the pattern but not the colour (specifically the red). It's not something I'd do if it were mine, but I can understand why the owner might want something different.

Just goes to prove that money cannot buy good taste!

Good shot.
The problem with some people is they have more money than taste :naughty:
The advantage with a vinyl wrap is that you can take it off afterwards. It's cheaper than a respray. They may have only done it for an event or a season's racing.
Nicely shot anyway, though the highlights look a touch high on the front corner.

Nice shot, great lighting a for the choice of wrap.... Questionable at best in my opinion. But i drive a Suzuki WagonR so not sure if i'm allowed an opinion ;)

the eyes and sharks mouth look amazing, but im with everyone else when it comes to the overall wrap, spoilt an amazing car.

Back