Lamborghini Gallardo

Great shot Martin (y)

Nice shot.

I just realised that thing has pretty much no boot (engine in the back) so useless for a trip to Scotland or France. Proper convertibles are audi A5, S-class convertible, bentley, etc.

Nice shot.

I just realised that thing has pretty much no boot (engine in the back) so useless for a trip to Scotland or France. Proper convertibles are audi A5, S-class convertible, bentley, etc.

I did France quite a few times including my honeymoon in a Caterham 7 best of the best but as never really had a roof up or on so not sure if it was a convertible

2 years ago I met a guy going on a European road trip in his Veyron. No room for luggage so he bought a Ferrari.

Except his wife was driving that and had no room for luggage.

So they put it in their Range Rover

Sometimes, the solution is not always obvious

2 years ago I met a guy going on a European road trip in his Veyron. No room for luggage so he bought a Ferrari.

Except his wife was driving that and had no room for luggage.

So they put it in their Range Rover

Sometimes, the solution is not always obvious

One sends one's butler ahead with one's accoutrements! Hypercars aren't supposed to be practical.

150 litres of storage space under the bonnet, quite big for that class of car really. Easily enough for a few days away, or photography kit for a days shooting, although the rig went into the BMW estate :D
main-qimg-5c8853c8c4850e580623c4129e83a87d

Great shot Pinnacle, good movement, crisp, lots of detail showing on the car and a great colour.

Back