Lancing Chapel

I quite like that, good clouds and a bit of a painterly quality to it. Teeny-tiny nit pick is that cropped off roof on the left hand edge which I'd be tempted to clone out with trees but it is a pleasing image IMHO (y)

I quite like that, good clouds and a bit of a painterly quality to it. Teeny-tiny nit pick is that cropped off roof on the left hand edge which I'd be tempted to clone out with trees but it is a pleasing image IMHO (y)

Thank you Chris, just having a look and see what you mean about the roof. I thought I`d cropped it back to the tree, I am hoping to get back tomorrow as weather is going to be better :)

Lancing Chapel is part of the College up on the hill in Shoreham, started sunny, then went to pot so I will be going tomorrow.

Lancing Chapel by David Ore, on Flickr

View attachment 106067

that is monumental that...i have just sent off my pension top up to prudential which is at lancing
must visit
some corrections need to be made and i would give the whole shot a punch in the contrast area...ouch!!
cheers
geof

ps..those are coaches i think on the lower left side....try not to include them if they are
this is a fairly new construction...ex wiki facts

Last edited:
Thank you Geof, I have quite a few from yesterday so I can practice on my cloning :)

its never ending...you buy a good dslr with a great lens and take a great vp shot with classic compositon
and there it is...a street sign or something incongruous
cloning is the second string to your bow
first is crop
that is my practice points
cheers
geof

Back