1. Rusty1

Rusty1

Name:
    Adam
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hey,

I drift in and out my photography but recently having lost my grandad who always wanted to see my photos and has painted a few of them, I am making the conscious effort to get back into taking photos.

Now I love landscapes but my main love is around water; rivers, burns, lochs, sea etc etc

I used to do some commission work when I left college but I'd say after being away from it for a while I'd probably be back at keen amateur level.

Just fancy having some company when I go out and gives you someone to bounce ideas off

Have car so can pick up people,

Anyone Glasgow area or so want to meet up?

Adam

2. pjm1

pjm1

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Sounds like a plan... I'm in Inverclyde but spend a lot of in Glasgow as well as Edinburgh and the Highlands with work. I like (but am crap at) landscapes and have marginally more success with people and product shots. So I'd like to get out and shoot landscapes more!

Paul

3. Rusty1

Rusty1

Name:
    Adam
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Nice one. Will send you a message when I'm planning going out.

4. pjm1

pjm1

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    No problems. I have a car too, but depending on where we travel to it might make sense to car share.

I'm down South the weekend after this one but otherwise about this month.

5. Ian W

Ian W

Name:
    Ian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    People say three is a crowd but I disagree. I'd be more than happy to tag along with either of you (or both if we were free at the same time?).

Would a WhatsApp group be an idea? (If we all use it that is)

6. Gavlar82

Gavlar82

Name:
    Gavin
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi guys, this is something I was just considering setting up on Facebook. I'm in Falkirk but with car so would travel also. It's great having company and the creative input from fellow photographers can only help increase our collective abilities. Whatsapp is an awesome idea :)

7. scottduffy

scottduffy

Name:
    Scott
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Guys you can count me in too. I am a novice pure and simple and although up till now have only shot people (but never got caught) I would love to brush up on landscape ideas as I'm about to start a full time 2 year course in August and landscape photography is a module of the course. I use whats app too so if this has taken off then please let me know and i'll arrange to meet up.

I'm in the process of switching back from micro 4/3rds so don't have any of my equipment just now but that will be rectified in the next week or so so after that I'm good to go.

I'm in Coatbridge but also drive so no issue travelling.

Last edited: Jul 1, 2016
    Ian W likes this.
  8. amfoto

amfoto

Name:
    Alastair
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I'm in also .. In rosyth

9. Ian W

Ian W

Name:
    Ian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Another East Coaster

10. Rockshifter

Rockshifter

Name:
    Charles
    Edit My Images:
    No
    Hi lads
    I'm interested too, if you don't mind an old dinosaur joining in the less challenging terrains you may shoot.
    I'm looking to replace my old tripod at the moment, but would be delighted to tag along if you'll have me.
    Should have said, I'm from Glasgow and have old Volvo runaround.

Oh, should also say I don't have a clue about that Whatsapp thingy.

Last edited: Aug 27, 2017
  11. Ian W

Ian W

Name:
    Ian
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Hi :)

We've not really managed to do anything as yet sadly. I try to do the odd landscape when I can but they tend to be very last minute. I'd be happy to give you a shout if I'm going out though?

Cheers

Ian

12. pjm1

pjm1

Name:
    Paul
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    I can't remember the last time I picked up my camera to do a landscape! Embarrassing so really should fix that, especially now that autumn is creeping ever closer...

13. scottduffy

scottduffy

Name:
    Scott
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Guys I've a fair bit of spare time now I've joined the student ranks and would still love to learn a bit about landscapes. Let me know if you're getting together and if I'm free I'll be there.

Ian W likes this.
  14. Meeten

Meeten

Name:
    Meeten
    Edit My Images:
    No
    I'd be up for giving this a go if there are any plans afoot.....

15. scottduffy

scottduffy

Name:
    Scott
    Edit My Images:
    Yes
    Is anyone off during the week? I have most Mondays and Tuesdays off now. Going away this week but could do next week.