Large Photo prints on Aluminium, Acrylic Glass and Forex | ZOR.com

ZOR

Name
ZOR
Edit My Images
No
14o2czb.jpg

We recently saw an interest on TalkPhotography in our printing lab, that’s why we have decided to open an exclusive thread for you where you’ll be able to take advantage of discounts, raffles and more.

ZOR.com is a printing lab that started in 2015 in the heart of Belgium. After a few years, we’re proud to reveal that since then, we have become one of France’s leading providers of photo printing services. Now we’re interested to expand our business in United Kingdom as well.

Our services are suitable for both amateur and professional photographers as well as for people who want an amazing print to hang on their wall.

We’re currently offering printing services on three main supports such as Aluminium/Dibond, Acrylic Glass and Forex/PVC.

Every serious photographer is looking for a trustable printing lab that's why our goal is to continually improve the customer satisfaction and maintain the highest standards of quality at affordable prices.

Please feel free to share your experience with us, and don’t hesitate to ask us any questions.

Here you can check previous feedback from a few users that have already used our printing lab.

Because new year have just started, we would like to offer a straight 10% discount available for the first order from 03.01.2018 until 17.01.2018

Coupon code: TalkPhotography10

Admin Edit : Authorised Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it is. About time I got some more prints made.

*edit - just seen how old this thread is.

Disappointed and frustrated that since the completion of Brexit in January, it is no longer possible to order prints from Zor.com for delivery to the UK.
Even more so given that any comparable print services in the UK that I can find seem to charge at least three times the prices that Zor charge.
Anyone got any suggestions of competitive UK companies?

Back