Last 2 Kingfishers before i bore you (Plus bonus Heron shot) :)

IanC_UK

TPer Emeritus
Name
Ian Cook
Edit My Images
Yes
Same equipment as the other shots :)

Kingfisher9.jpg

Kingfisher10.jpg

A reflective Heron :)
Heron_Shadow.jpg

Oh Yawn ........................more blue and red stuff :D
Just pullin' ya leg Ian
I doubt that anyone would get bored of these great shots
#1 has the edge for me (y)

Another great set Ian, I don't think I could ever get bored of looking at photos of kingfishers of that quality. :clap:

Just great (again). No2 by a whisker, the pose just wins it :)

fantastic, both excellent, not an expert but I likes what i see here.
cas

Your equipment seems to be working well for you! Another nice set.

they look oof to me if you would like to send me your 600 f/4 L lens and i will see if i can manage to calibrate it for you.
should only take a few months.

I think that the shots are great, however (this isn`t criticism but I am trying to be honest with the shots I see, rather than just saying 'yeah they are great,') I think (allthough it could just be my monitor) that all three shots are a little (a tiny bit) overexposed, I think that the perch in the first shot could use some burning in.

Just my thoughts and as I said I am not trying to be disrespectful or anything like that.......just honest.

Technically the images are great, just need some photoshop work.

Mark

#1 for me, stunning shot and the background complements it beautifully.

:clap:

Fantastic shots Ian. You're so lucky to get this close to a kingfisher.

thanks guys :) the only thing i am missing is a fishing/eating fish kingfisher shot, thats next on my target list :)

:cautious: ... I thought you only did still lives ... :shrug:

OJ Ian ... ;)

I defy anyone to get bored of seeing these little jewels ... :eek: ... or even the Heron ... :D ... although I think the KF is a little soft compared to the Heron images that are spot on and well contrasty ... :shrug:

:p

Grand set of pictures Ian (y)

One of my favourite birds the kingfisher, but so hard to get close to. Well done.

Nice shot's Ian of my favourite bird.

Seem to be the most popular bird on most forums I think.

Forgot to say the colours look spot on, something I don't find easy with Kingfishers.

Top notch. Lovely bird the Kingfisher.

To put it quite simply................ WOW

#2 for me but its a VERY close call

Cracking shots. Well Done

Ian. Absolutely awesome.

I'm hoping to get a 300mm 2.8 IS very soon and with extender and camo hide, hoping to get some static and diving shots of KFs just a few miles near me.

My fave birds to, along with black guillemots.

Cheers, Mark

Ian. Absolutely awesome.

I'm hoping to get a 300mm 2.8 IS very soon and with extender and camo hide, hoping to get some static and diving shots of KFs just a few miles near me.

My fave birds to, along with black guillemots.

Cheers, Mark

I took my first KF shot over near you :) Was at Strumpshaw Fen with Madmitch who is a member here too, although he now resides in Spain.

Thanks for all the kind comments :)

Stunning shots in both posts mate, Im just back from hols so just catching up with the posts and there great. Don't think i will post any of my shots now:LOL:

Back